The Leptihn lab is looking to employ a Research Assistant to support the daily research activities in the lab. The candidate will be working in an international environment with state-of-the-art technology.
PI：Prof. Sebastian Leptihn
1) General lab organization and administrative tasks, including purchase of lab materials/equipment, financial affairs, filing and safety management etc.
2) Assistance and collaboration in various research projects.
1) Master’s degree or above in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, etc), under 35 years old.
2) Fluent in English and Mandarin, strong sense of responsibility.
3) Excellent organization skills with ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
4) Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to learn techniques in the lab.
5) A good team player with professional attitude.
1) Overseas study or work experience
2) Experience in in-vitro biochemical techniques (protein expression and purification techniques).
Salary commensurate with experience and the Personnel Cost Scheme at the International Campus.
1) Please email your CV (including education and work experience), cover letter and other certificates to Prof. Leptihn: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please quote the reference “<Job title>+ your name” in your application email and the attachments.
3) Applications must be submitted in English.
4) Application deadline：31rd of December, 2018