Founded in March 2016, the International Campus, Zhejiang University is the strategic educational base for the global opening-up and development of Zhejiang University. At present, the Campus has three high-level international educational institutes and several international research centers. In May 2019, the development of the international education cooperation model of the International Campus, Zhejiang University was written into the outline of the integrated regional development plan of the Yangtze River Delta, jointly issued by the CPC Central Committee and the State Council.
In order to further build the brand of international cooperation education and enhance our academic reputation and global influence，we are seeking a senior manager of international brand planning and operation. Recruitment information is as follows:
1. A strong sense of professionalism and responsibility; in agreement with the educational concept of the Campus.
2. Excellent communication and coordination skills, strong team spirit, and ability to work under pressure. Proficient English ability (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
3. Master degree or above, under 40 years old.
At least 3 years’ working or studying experience abroad.
At least 6 years’ working experience in global brand planning and operation in well-known media companies, world top 500 enterprises, or world first-class universities.
1. Responsible for the brand planning of the International Campus, Zhejiang University;
2. Responsible for the international cooperation and promotion of the International Campus, and for domestic and international enrollment (students) publicity, planning, and promotion work;
3. Responsible for coordinating the operation and management of Campus print media, websites, and we-media.
4. Responsible for the overall planning and coordination of Campus cultural construction and publicity management.
5. Responsible for establishing good relations with international and domestic media, and constantly improving the prestige of the International Campus at home and abroad.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Annual salary is 300,000 to 500,000 RMB/year before tax; social insurance and housing fund are paid as required.
2. One well-decorated talent apartment with preferential rent is offered.
3. The first assessment period is 3 years. At the end of the assessment period and after the renewal of the contract, you can apply for commercial residential housing in Hainshire according to the relevant regulations of the International Campus.
How to Apply
Please click the link below to submit your application online.
Deadline for application materials submission: March 15, 2021
YE Zhiguo, Tel：0571-87572101,13588170565；
XU Liping, Tel: 0571-87572122, 13588702434;
Please visit the Campus website for more information: