The International Campus, Zhejiang University is recruiting an administrative assistant of promotion and communications for the Office of General Administration. The successful applicant from inside the University will go through intra-Uni transfer procedures as required. And we will sign an employment contract if the applicant is not previously from Zhejiang University.
1. Document writing: We-Media tweets, press release, speeches, and reports etc.
2. Day-to-day running and promotion of "We-Media" platform. Maintenance of media relationship and news planning.
3. Planning and implementation of cultural and promotional materials for home and abroad.
4. Other tasks assigned by the leaders.
1. Master’s degree or above. Aged 35 or below. Overseas higher education background is preferred. Degree in Chinese or Journalism and Communication is preferred.
2.At least 3 years working experience in related field or higher education institutes.
3.Good writing and verbal skills in Chinese and English.
4. Being meticulous, attention to detail and highly efficient; willing to dedicate, responsible, and capable to work under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Competitive salary according to personal qualifications and experience; Chinese social insurances & Housing Fund are paid as required.
2. One well-decorated talent apartment with preferential rent is offered.
How to Apply:
Please click the link below to submit your application online.
Deadline for application materials submission: March 15, 2021
Mr. Xia, 15988379885, email@example.com