PioneerVol.8 - 2021.09
The Fifth Anniversary of International Campus “I think the International Campus represents a perfect image of the openness of ZJU and China towards the rest of the World” “The International Campus is the place to realize my dreams as a professor, an entrepreneur, and most importantly, a Chinese. ” “The time I spent in International Campus, Zhejiang University was a beautiful adventure of my lifetime.” “I hope the International Campus, Zhejiang University can one day become people's dream school, where faculty love to work and the alumni will always come back to visit. ” “I feel proud that I have made this happen in my lifetime, and I will miss it. " “We have full confidence in the future of the International Campus.”
- My Destiny with International CampusProfessor WEN Wu, from ZIBS, graduated with a Ph.D. from Oxford University, with research interests in Fin Tech and security He has been engaged in post-doctoral research at the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone in Japan and NASA Software Institute in the United States. He is the youngest tenured associate professor at Tokyo University of Science in Japan and a visiting professor at Stanford University.
- Many "Firsts" Happened HereHUANG Wenwen, Assistant Professor, ZJE. Dr HUANG Wenwen completed her PhD in Tufts University. She worked as a guest lecturer in the department of biomedical engineering at Tufts University from May 2015 to July 2018. Her research interests include polymer physics, biomedical engineering and materials science.
- Together with YOUHUHuan Assistant Professor/Assistant Dean, ZJUI. Dr HU Huan obtained his Ph.D. in the ECE department, UIUC in 2014. He then joined IBM T. J. Watson Research Center as a postdoctoral research scientist for almost 3 years. He is interested in advanced nanomanufacturing, bio-inspired sensing, micro/nano-sensors, lab on chip.
- A Beautiful AdventureLI Wenyue, Ph.D candidate in ZJE. She has been rewarded: Excellent League Member of ZJU, Excellent Graduate of ZJU.
- China Wisdom for the WorldPatricio Giusto (Argentina), Class of 2017 China Studies Visiting Professor at Zhejiang University. Associate Professor and Researcher at Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina. Executive Director of the Observatory on China-Argentina Relations. Member of the Council on International Relations of Argentina. Political advisor at the National Senate of Argentina and regular contributor to international and local media.
- The Joys of Being a TeacherWANG Xinlei, ZJU-UIUC Institute Adjunct Professor from UIUC, received his Ph.D. degree in Bioenvironmental Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) in 1999. Now he serves as a tenured professor of bio-environmental engineering at UIUC, Associate Head and Director of Graduate Programs in the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Professor in Mechanical Science and Engineering, and the adjunct Professor of ZJU-UIUC Institute, International Campus, Zhejiang University.
- Memories and WitnessesZHOU Yiting, ZJU-UoE Institute Adjunct Professor from ZJU, received his Ph. D from the National University of Singapore in 2005 and worked as an post-doctoral in NUS and Hebrew University of Israel from 2005 to 2011. He is now a professor in School of Basic Medical Sciences, Zhejiang University, and the adjunct professor in ZJE. His work has focused on the roles of phase separation and metabolic reprogramming in regulating cell fate decision.
- My Five Years with International CampusZHANG Jianbo, ZJUI-UIUC Institute Adjunct Professor from ZJU, graduated from Zhejiang University with his undergraduate and Ph.D. degrees.Since 1983, he has been engaged in the analysis and numerical simulation of lattice guage theory. He is one of the earliest reasearchers in China to conduct numerical simulation of lattice guage theory. He received Ph.D. in 1987 and joined the Faculty of Zhejiang University Since 1988.
- A Journey of PionneringZHAO Feng, was the Director of the Construction Office of International Campus, ZhejiangUniversity. Now, he works as the Director of Working Committee of the People's Congress of Haichang District, Haining.
- Build the Future with IngenuityLAOYanqin, One of the General Principals of Design Engineers of lnternational Campus, ZheJiang University. Director and Design Director of the Second Architectural Institution. Architectural Design & Research Institute of Zhejiang University Co., Ltd
- A Long Way To GoTANG Zhiyuan General Manager of International Campus Project Department, Qiushi Property Management Co.,Ltd
Vol.8 - 2021.09
Vol.7 - 2021.04
Vol.6 - 2020.10
Vol.5 - 2020.05
Vol.4 - 2020.01
Vol.3 - 2019.10
Vol.2 - 2019.08
Vol.1 - 2019.04